What We Teach
"ALL ABOUT BROWS"
No experience needed!
During in person training students are in class working directly with a Glami Studio Certified Trainer. Classes consist of direct instruction, observation and closely guided skill building practice. Students become confident and intuitive in their applications.
Each course offers hands-on-training with small class sizes to ensure the educator is able to assist each student with their individual needs.
Powder Brows Technique
Our program includes:
1. Quick reminder
2. Practical exercises – One way movement
3. Practical exercises – Upward movement
4. Practical exercises – Pendulum movement
5. Practical exercises – Transition in between segments
7. Brow time – Segmental Technique
8. Brow time – Soft Shading Technique
9. Brow time – Makeup-no-Makeup – Subtle Technique
10. Get the right shape
What We Cover?
TOTAL FOR THIS CLASS:
DEPOSIT TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT
* The remaining balance will be paid on the day of the class.
* All paid deposits are non-refundable.
In this course you will learn multiple techniques, along with theories to help you understand the WHYs and HOWs. With this knowledge you will be able to adjust your technique based on each client scenario, which will take your work from good to GREAT.
At Glami Studio we recognize that every individual acquires knowledge and understanding in different ways. We provide a variety of learning experiences and activities to ensure every student has a learning entry point in order to be successful.
TIME & LOCATION:
May 29-30-31 / 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m
15807 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami Beach, FL 33160